Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How I feel about being canadian

I am writing this essay on why I love to be a Canadian.first thing I love about being a Canadian is that we have a chance to do winter recreation and summer recreation activities.the second thing I love is we have more beautiful environment than many countries that don't take care of it as much. The third and last but definitely not least reason I love Canada is how us as Canadians come together as a county for major events and disasters.I am proud to be a Canadian for these three reasons and more.

I love that are country has a summer and winter. This season change allows us to do a wide variety recreational activities and sports. An example of some the activities is in the winter we do hockey, basketball, skiing, snowboarding and sometimes hunting. In the summer we do soccer volleyball fishing hunting and biking. I think this change in sports keeps us interested in recreation thus allowing Canada to do more active. this also keeps us as Canadians happy having fun watching different sports most the time.Thinking of sports Canadians have it lucky to pick from the many sports.

I love being part of a great Canadian environment and and taking in the great scenery it gives. I love going to the national parts and hiking. The government does a great job keeping the parks clean and healthy so we can enjoy nature. The great environment of Canada make me proud of how we keep up the environment. many places seem to destroy environment but to me Canada keeps up the environment very well. are great environment definitely attracts tourists which ultimately give Canada a good name this makes me proud of my country

Canadians are awesome for coming together to cheer for or helping people out of disasters. The biggest things that are bringing Canadians together to be unified is the Haiti earthquake and the 2010 winter Olympics in Vancouver Canada. I went to see the Olympic torch pass through Lethbrigde recently. I felt so unified with all the other Canadians that were there. I'm sure half of southern Alberta was there we came together as southern Albertan Canadians and the rest of the country doing the same. Also the country has come together by donating to massively to Haiti and spending by going down there and helping. These acts make me very proud to be part of a unified Canadian body.

These for me are great reasons to love being a Canadian it makes me proud. There are also many more things impress me about being a Canadian. I will also try and model myself after the good attributes of being Canadian. I'm sure proud and happy to have the title of Canadian. its the best title in the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment