Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thought on the 2010 Olympics

I am writing about an event that inspired that occurred me in the Vancouver 2010 Olympics. The men's Canadian curling team inspired me. They won the gold medal with a perfect 11-0 record. From my understanding this perfect record in curling at the Olympic games has not occurred in a long time or may have never happened. Keven Martian and his team really acted like a unified Canadian team. This represented Canadians as a unified group. This great victory gives me the chills and the pride that we produced these great athletes. GREAT JOB CANADA!!!!!

I think we should continue to fund our Canadian athletes because it gives all Canadians pride to be part of a successfully country. We become more unified and proud to sing the anthem a proud to say I AM CANADIAN. On the other side of things I think we should cut down a bit on the money so that we can fund things like health care.

No comments:

Post a Comment